Native Plant Sale Coming Up – Saturday December 5th 2020
Back by popular demand, we are very pleased to bring this annual event to you this year. On December 5th, you will have the opportunity to purchase local native plants from 10am to 2pm. These plants make excellent gifts!
Your native plant purchase NOT ONLY supports birds, Bees and butterflies, BUT ALSO:
- Brings fresh produce for people in need (Pacifica Gardens has donated over hundreds of pounds of fruit and vegetables so far this year)
- Restores and maintains hiking trails (Pacifica Land Trust Stewards restore and maintain Pedro Point Headlands)
- Contributes to the clean-up and restoration of our coastline (Pacific Beach Coalition and PLT fight litter and invasive plants along our coast)
We will have over 60 species of Native Plants, including:
- Yarrow, Coyote Brush, Seaside Daisy, Coastal Strawberry, Coffeeberry, Douglas Iris
- Ferns, Bee Plant, CA Aster, Grasses, Hummingbird Sage
- And more – SEE BELOW….
So we hope that you will join us for the Annual Native Plant Sale!
Date: Satuday December 5th, 2020
Time: 10am to 2pm
Location: Pacifica Gardens, 830 Rosita Road, Pacifica
We can only accept Cash and Checks and thank you for wearing your mask.
Native Plants For Sale